miércoles, agosto 26, 2009

Resolucion final.¿Que ha pasado con Todd Martinez?


Segun el comunicado oficial de Todd:
"Dynasty took me out of the active list of players, but I am still a member of Dynasty Paintball Club, LLC. The team felt he had no chemistry and in the field. I love playing paintball and enjoy the fun of playing, the camaraderie of the unique individuals in this community, and the opportunity to provide knowledge of the game to young players like me for 10 years as a professional. I am of the generation that changed the game and I love watching my children take the same path as me. I appreciate all the support I have received and I just want everyone to be positive. I'm not upset by the situation than anyone else should be. For now I will continue to represent my main sponsors, which include: Race Design, Derde, Dirt Annodizing, Contract Killer, Toddsgearbag.com, Techpb.com, Golden State Sports, Paintball Aftermath, violet products, Wings N Things, Gecko Paintball Giant Paintball & Splat Magazine. I also have another great personal sponsorship deal which will end next week. From now on, I'll take the rest of the year off.

Thanks for the support,

Todd Martinez"

Segun nos cuenta este comunicado,es el propio equipo el que lo ha sacado del roster.Esto no ha echo que Todd tenga una actitud mala contra el equipo de echo sigue siendo miembro del club Dynasty,unicamente ha aprovechado este momento para dedicarse a sus numerosas empresas y factorias.Necesita un tiempo para decidir. Personalmente me alegra de esta noticia,de que Todd no se desvincule del paintball si no que tome su año sabatico para poner en orden su vida y su carrrera deportiva. Animo Tood ;D

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario